Music

Background music is 'Hakomi Chamber 14' - Wingmakers. Please press 'esc' if you would like the background music to stop.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

First night in Auroville - The matter of haunting dreams

19 June 2010

Since I left the human comfort zone and started to travel about 3 years ago, my dreams have become a theme in my life. They have been haunting me, and come to me just before waking up. These dreams always deal with emotional substance, and are the result of some disparity from within the own emotional field.


I understand that those dreams are part of the human suppression system, part of the illusion of this caged mind life and are infiltrating into life. Those dreams have the innate character to make you feel bad about all the decisions that you make with regards to awakening and deeply spiritual choices of life. In my case, they mirror some attributes about emotional unresolved items in myself.

Up to now I did not write about them, because I was told to ignore them. For me, they tend to nudge me.When I was young I always considered dreams to be part of my intuition, something that your silent part wants to convey to you.

The dream state is part of the personality layer movement. As the true inner being is a silent observer, it will not intervene with the more active personality layers. This also comes in terms with the knowing of the Auroville teachings.

Some unresolved emotional layers want to be transformed, acknowledged. The main themes of the dreams that I have are about separation from ones with whom I share an emotional bond.
By the way, Auroville is at the edge of Pondicherry, a village with poverty, looks messy, dirty and quite unhappy.Indian people that I see are unhappy, they do not smile easily and it seems they just do not like life in general. For them life is poverty and money is important. Auroville wants to be a jewel on earth reflecting human unity, all races to unite for the benefit of earthly peace.

In Auroville, we booked a zen-like guest house area, that is absolutely beautiful. It is the materialization of my own center, the one I dream to have. As I am offered the actual stay in this, I can see if this is what I really want. I thank the divine intervention showing me this situation, it will help me to clarify my own wishes. It is a good place to wrap up older decision and get a straight look at myself here today. I am blessed to sleep in a room where the Dalai Lama was sleeping too in 2009. What a creation.

It is hot now in June, tropical. There are not many westerners here at the moment, so the main energy is Indian. I have not met Auroville students yet, which I hope to do, as it is in the philosophy that I find the most interesting moments. In the abstract one finds the practical.
Joanne and I are looking into the Sri Aurobindo material, it is interesting, and this study is very much the same as the teachings of Jeshua I used to travel with, just different words. It is not new to me, I have had a deep study of the material a few years before.

At this moment I can take a safe and good look at the deeper layers of my human experience. The aim of my last year’s decisions seem to direct me to get in deep unity with my inner divinity expressed through human life. This would bring ultimate joy of being. It seems to be hard to ‘feel’ this joy in most parts of the world and also in Auroville. There is much hidden discontent energy here, and divinity is of a very still nature, waiting when the personality is ready to get active.

If I apply the teaching about knowing that dreams are part of the human suppression framework (see www.Wingmakers.com), then it all seems to have a place. It seems that having those dreams is just part of sensing the local Indian overall deeper sensing of unhappiness of delayed success. The human mind suppression in this context is a sticky and multi-layered experience, certainly when the success and achievement of oneness with the inner divine is delayed and the human discontent is nudging with every breath.

If I can break the codes of the mind illusion (both in the waking and dream state) by working through them in the personality, I might achieve a great shift. I thank the universe that I am for allowing me to get close to any discovery. Every personal difficulty is a possibility for transformation into true oneness and unified love for the whole.

Aka Komaya
June 2010

1 comment:

  1. Dear Komaya,
    This is again a shared experience from the
    wisdom and stillness of the heart.
    I almost can hear you say "this is interesting"
    Yet there is also a feeling in me that the outher world reflects the inner world.
    I am looking at my experience here in Auroville.
    The vibration of Auroville is one of knowing in
    the spiritual mind and not being able to put it
    into matter yet. There is a frustration there.
    The same frustration I sometimes feel and the fysical materialisation is one of warmth even sweating. There is a lot of energie in that experience. The transformation is in the point of looking at it from a light point of vieuw.
    No judgement to self.
    What you thought me to look at it from the stillness of the stone.
    All is well.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete